Kaustinen Folk Music Festival press office is available for media representatives during the festival week at the Kaustinen College of Music.
Press officer Hilkka Rauhala
+358 40 6585 340
Accreditation for the 2016 festival is now open and ends 30th June 2016. Accreditation applications sent later than this will take 3 days to process. We’ll confirm accreditations in good time before the festival.
The Press Office is open every day of the festival (opening hours to be confirmed)
The following services are available for representatives of the media:
– Musical press conferences, press releases, press breakfast
– Office facilities (office space, web connection, printer etc.)
– Photo service and image bank
– Promo packages (regarding book and album releases)
– Opportunities for special interviews of the performers